hi everybody

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello everyone, I am living in Australia for 2 years , I think learn and hope shared lots of interesting thing with you. I have lived 1 years everywhere in the australian bush and I loving this. I willing to buy a 4WD and a minelab detector and starting a new trip around this amazing country and willing to hunt stone, gem, and metals.

I hope your not scarred by my spelling because I am always learning.

cheers

Frogeating,
It's not your spelling that worries me it's the username that I am a bit concerned about.
Welcome aboard.
Cheers
TheSmithy....!

Hi frogeating.
Welcome to Prospecting Australia.
It is great that you are enjoying traveling our wonderful country. You have probably seen more of the country than most Australians.
Good luck with your future adventures.

Do you really eat frogs????

Cheers

Ramjet

thanks you, frog was awesome fried with a salt butter, garlic and persil. It is a fantastic thin meat and I really miss that. I am come from a place where is a speciality (and loving to joke whit that). :p

cheers

frogeating said:
thanks you, frog was awesome fried with a salt butter, garlic and persil. It is a fantastic thin meat and I really miss that. I am come from a place where is a speciality (and loving to joke whit that). :p

cheers
I wasn't joking :) I am a food lover and will try anything. Not yet had the chance to try frogs. But I will if I get the opportunity.

:) I do the same, and my best strange food try is the white worm, Grasshopper, locust and stir fryed scorpion 8)

One time I saw spider grilled but I hate spider, I can't try this or only a very big with good cooking.

I don't want to try crocodiles or snakes because I love too much reptiles. I really love to meet some snakes in the bush. :p

I'm with you Ramjet, most Australians turn their nose up at what others in the world eat. Welcome frogeating. I still reckon a Cane Toad skinned and the bottom legs cooked up is a resource going to waste. Along with the locust swarms and all the feral species.

Hi Frogeating , Welcome to the forum . The more the better. Australia is one of the most prettiest places on earth (and one of the most dryest) So plan to take plenty of drinking water if you go bush

Pete

welcome frog eating,
Australia is the best country on earth, glad your enjoying it.
There are plenty of cane toads up north to keep you from going hungry and you will be doing our native animals a favour at the same time.
Welcome to the forum

Cheers,
Matt

I will not let any of you near my house. I love my white-lipped green tree beauties. Their names are Henry and Henrietta. I would be horrified! That's why I gave them names, to stop the kids next door hurting my frogs

Latest posts