Hey from WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I just saw the new forum posted on facebook so I thought what the heck I might as well join.

I mainly use minelab equipment but haven't been out in the fields for quite a while due to work. I hope to get out soon.

Good luck with the forum..

Jack

Welcome Jack, thanks for joining and don't forget to invite your friends :)

Hi William from WA new to this site and have been a long time in the bush during that period have turned over a million rocks and panned a hundred tonne of dirt but the only gold I have seen is my wedding ring meantime I am still out and about looking for it.

Welcome to the forum Jack. Great part of the country that WA. Hope work gives you a few breaks to keep the cobwebs off the Minelabs. Look forward to sharing some East /West info and hope the gold is kind to you.

Cheers Wal, :)

Welcome to the forum William, you sound like you've given that shovel a real workout. A bit of reading and some well directed questions on the forum may help to turn the odds in your favor. Hope your luck starts to improve and you post a pic of that first big nugget soon.

Cheers wal, :)

Latest posts