Hello Prospecting Australia members

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day Fellow Prospectors,

I have recently jumped on board to help and join in on all the Gold and detector related discussions as you and I all have one thing in common, we have been bitten by the notorious "Gold Fever" and just cant seem to get enough of it!!!

I have been prospecting since 2002 in the Golden triangle here in Victoria and have owned and become well acquainted with the following machines; Whites GMT, SD2200, GP Extreme, GP3000, GPX4000, GPX4500 and the GPX5000 if there's anyone who needs help with anything prospecting related don't be shy to wave a flag and I will do my best to help where I can.

Some of you probably already know me from the Gold and Prospecting forum where I was a member for the last 7 years though that site has gone stale and is now considerably under moderated hence the reason for jumping ship.

Cheers for now,

James.

Welcome to the dark side SHREEVE,LOL

Happy to see we are still generation same experienced operators,welcome to PA mate.

Cheers
Ryan

Hi mate welcome and do you know anything about sd 2100 and any good spot in the golden triangle like the guy who found the 87 ounce nugget.

Don't be to shy lucky streak, just say what you really mean , ie: where do you find your gold and where do you keep it? ;)

Oh and by the way James, a big welcome to our forum mate, and can you tell me where you find your gold and where you keep it mate? ;) :D
Cheers Steve
Ps, hope you enjoy the interaction on this forum and I look forward to reading your posts.

stoyve said:
Don't be to shy lucky streak, just say what you really mean , ie: where do you find your gold and where do you keep it? ;)

Oh and by the way James, a big welcome to our forum mate, and can you tell me where you find your gold and where you keep it mate? ;) :D
Cheers Steve
Ps, hope you enjoy the interaction on this forum and I look forward to reading your posts.

Well I keep my gold in my safe right next to the Winchester ;) as to where I find it?? That's easy, In the triangle of course.

Thanks for the warm welcome gents :D :D :D

Ahh, you've gotta respect the Winchester.
Might ser you around the GT one day as I live in Ballarat;)

Welcome mate, been following your posts to date and like your stuff! Happy prospecting :cool:

Latest posts