Hello from The Rock NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedWaz

Warren
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Warren. I been fossicking for about 6 months now, found a little gold, plenty of coins and a few bottles.. I found this site very helpful already, special mention to Wal.. His videos are enjoyable and have helped me a lot. Can't wait to meet up with some members one day. I use a Garrett AT Gold and pro-pointer. Well that's all for now and good luck to everyone.. :)

Welcome mate, glad to have you on the board, I have been to The Rock a few times - and I have an unusual link to the place, my great grandfather sank the first bore in the area.

Nowadays I bore people with Rocks.

Welcome to the forum Warren, glad you've got a few giggles out of the vids mate. Great that the gold, coins and bottles are starting to accumulate and look forward to seeing some pics as the collection grows. Hope the forum gives you some useful reading material, and if there's something you can't find just yell out. best of luck out there.

Cheers Wal, :)

Latest posts