Hello everyone.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member based in Tassie. Member of local lapidary club and have been mostly doing cabs but recently purchased an old Agatemasta faceting machine and am trying to learn based on YouTube and books. Making lots of mistakes due to inexperience, and using an old machine but also learning some basics. Will be very glad when I turn out my first piece that looks half reasonable. Using mostly quartz at the moment but rapidly running out of supplies due to not being able to fossick. Finding the forum very interesting and find the experienced members provide their advice very generously. Thanks, Geoff.

hi guys im chris from geelong in victoria just joined to learn as much as i can on finding information on finding some gold around talbot amherst erea i use an sdc2300 so far no luck but i keep trying thank you guys for acepting me look forward to good friendship and lots of great ideas out of this forum

Latest posts