Hanging out the washing :)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMAG0195.jpg

Must have good neighbors. Wouldn't last long in my street, especially my North side. Be looking for an upgrade/complimentary machine for the 2200D. Knows a bit about it all too not much for sharing though. Otherwise the ones over the back would be straight down to Cashies to feed the 6 (maybe more) feral children they have bred. I would have been rolled save for the cameras and the horse/dog cross I have running around. Gave me a giggle, good share.

Haha... Got a few like that here too, but I don't think they'd have a clue what it is lol

I think that if you wore the bright ones, You would have the whole paddock to your self. :lol:

Yep all mine lol
Gym shorts, boardies (that never leave the house), and boxers for sleeping in :)

Tathradj said:
Hate to see the condition of the spin drier. LOL
On a second note, I know we love our detectors but having a shower with it is a true sign of devotion. LOL

Spin dryer? It's on the clothes line lol .... Although folder it would probably fit :)

Ummmm... It was just a detector shower under the hose out the back :)

And we are pulling as much mileage out of it as we can Iso.

Mate,
This is a ripper post and I love a joke but,
It looks like you did rinse the soap suds's off,
Did you. LOL
It does look like it came out off the factory fresh and ready to go.
I hope that you did not use scented soap. :8

Latest posts