Handy App. To Know Where You Are On 40E Lease Sites. W.A.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found the Australian geology Travel Maps by triobite solutions very helpful when we were in WA earlier this year. A query was readily followed up by the App Oz designer.

You can download all the lease information to use off line and providing your smart phone has the location facility, your Smartphone and the App can show you where you are on the lease, you can go further and mark out your 40e.

Additional functions can describe the country you are driving over in geo terms for beginners and the more advanced.

The App from memory covers all states, I think WA and NSW provide the most support. Will look at using the Vic details in our up coming trip to Vic.

Will definitely buy the App for next years WA trip and so will my mate. Had it loaded on my Smart phone and my Android Tablet.

https://trilobite.solutions/maps/

Peter

Great app Peter. Early on we asked for graticular block overlays and things and David was quick to add them. Its our go to app for tenements and navigation with the moving map on satellite image layer.
Cheers RDD

Latest posts