Groundhog Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marksman, must have been the weekend for it. My timing belt broke on my triton, I was out on a rural property and it was wet out there.

NRMA saved the day, he came out in a 4wd and towed me and my trailer to a spot where the tow-truck could get me. Then he towed it 250km back home.

Lucky I had the premium roadside, so no cost there.

Going to be an expensive exercise and I might not have a car for a couple of months. To make things worse we had planned to do the timing belt next service, damn!

brendomac said:
Marksman, must have been the weekend for it. My timing belt broke on my triton, I was out on a rural property and it was wet out there.

NRMA saved the day, he came out in a 4wd and towed me and my trailer to a spot where the tow-truck could get me. Then he towed it 250km back home.

Lucky I had the premium roadside, so no cost there.

Going to be an expensive exercise and I might not have a car for a couple of months. To make things worse we had planned to do the timing belt next service, damn!
I know the feeling mate i have Premium as well so depending on the outcome of today they will give me a hire car to get me and the van home and then another one to come back and pickup my car when its finished. Worth the joining fee (been a member since 1981)

The last time i blew a timing belt it bent the valves as well so it was expensive exercise

Latest posts