Greetings from Canberra!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver_Fox

Paul
Reaction score
Hi All,

As you have gathered I'm from Canberra.
I have been metal detecting quite regularly for the last couple of years in the area and I love it!! If I start talking about it, the wife rolls her eyes and walks away, she thinks I'm obsessed... lol
I have a Sharpshooter II which finds me plenty of the old/new coins and on the odd occasion jewelry, mostly silver rings. I used to think it wasn't that great but recently I have joined up with another detectorist who has a Garrett Ace 250. Usually when we go out I go over the spots he has already covered and find many things he has missed, mainly silver.... anyway, I'm looking at upgrading my machine very very soon!

Thanks for reading ;)

SF

Welcome to the forum SF. Great to see another Canberra connection and good to see that your obsession is at least somewhat tolerated by the better half.

Plenty of interesting reports on a wide range of detectors within the forum posts, so hope some of the input is of assistance in your quest for a new machine. Best of luck out there, and look forward to chatting on the threads.

Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts