Green as grass

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Just starting out with my 12 yo daughter in tow. Have done a bit of panning over the years and my daughter is very interested as well. Have just got minelab x-terra to see how we go. Heading to the triangle in January hoping to find some colour. Also interested at looking for gems. New to the world of forums and how to post. Im like a sponge and like hints and tips
:D

Greetings and Salutations Chic,

There's a wealth of information in previous posts for you to soak up. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum Chic, play around with the search function and learn how to seek and find what you are after with key words ,.... there's no way to break anyrhing on here at all, so go your hardest, and good luck. :D

i have got a few detectors and the way i tought myself was to take all my partners gold and spread it around the back yard and then try and find it (thank the gods i did before she got home) that way i learnt the different settings and sounds for different metals (didnt know there were so many nails in the yard which might account for the flats)

Latest posts