Great gold areas closed to prospectors .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting thread this Chums, .. I have to ask. How far would you be prepared to travel for a week or two or maybe more to detect, prospect safely and unhindered in guaranteed gold country? You fellows have got me thinking.
Regards to all.

Palmer Digger said:
Very interesting thread this Chums, .. I have to ask. How far would you be prepared to travel for a week or two or maybe more to detect, prospect safely and unhindered in guaranteed gold country? You fellows have got me thinking.
Regards to all.

A lot of people travel from the east to WA - me included. A lot of people also travel from the south up to the north where you are. I have yet to venture up towards FNQ but it is on my list to try.

As to (indemnity) laws - I thought there was an order of priority should one law tend to conflict or be inconsistent with another?

Palmer Digger said:
Regards to all.

There are plenty of people that travel up to Georgetown to prospect on pay to play properties. The Palmer has more to offer than Georgetown to me because it is nearer to the coast, getting people to come wouldn't be too much of a problem, getting them to come back would depend on what they find. Road access would play a part as well, not everyone has a 4x4 and many grey nomad prospectors have a van.

I Feel a majority would travel a fair distance for a few days or weeks Detecting. I know I would... As it was said before, People will go from East to West and North to South for a Detect... There is certainly Some devoted Goldies out there... We need more of these Ventures opening...

LW...

7.62marksman said:
This may have been asked before but
What about a letter drawn up by a lawyer (one of the accident injury lawyers they will know all the loop holesthat need to be closed) excluding the property owner from any prosecution if you get hurt on his property
Signed by him and you on the day that should cover him if something happens
Unfortunately...there is a law against that!...regardless of what you sign, you cannot sign away any 'statutory rights'

Latest posts