GPZ 7000 wanted ad on gumtree

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He starts off placid and fair dinkum and then he gets more irate towards the end....kind of sad to see his sales pitch end :)

I am looking to buy a second hand one owner minelab GPZ 7000 with transferable warranty. Must have previous owner's favourite locations and all gold finds saved in the memory, Must be in as new condition with no scratches,marks or dints anywhere exept the bottom of the coil. It must have all the original paperwork including maps with your finds marked on which will be checked with both minelab and the dealer before any money is handed over.So any scammers out there with cheap chinese fakes you can stop wasting your time right now. If you have a genuine gpz7000 and have buyers remorse call me.I know there are many of you out there going by all the advertised used ones for sale already. If you are sick and tied of digging up tiny shot gun lead call me coz that's all I have ever found. If the only gold nuggets you are finding are fly poo size,which dont even cover your petrol expences call me then you're doing better than I've ever done.If your friendly local dealer wont give you a refund without a fistfight call me. If you want to meet me at Wedderburn (or anywhere/everywhere in the GT) on Sunday call me. I know my price might seem a bit low to some but I lost my car on Sunday in a fire and cant afford any more, but i think it is more than reasonable for a detector with so many shortcomings. If you are offended ,then i am sorry that you are taking such a loss on your investment. THIS DETECTOR IS NOT OPENING UP THE GOLD FIELDS AS CLAIMED.THE ONLY THING IT IS OPENING UP IS THE SPACE IN PEOPLES WALLETS WHERE THEIR MONEY USED TO BE! This detector is just a continuation of the manufactures drip-feed process which has been in place since the sd 2100 was introduced.The gpz7000 is not a SD2000 mark2 revolutionary detector.Then why is it priced as if it was? This mushroom at least has woken up and seen the light.I refuse to be kept in the dark and drip fed any more manure. I have used every top of the line minelab gold detector for the past 25 years and say enough is enough!!! SHAME ON YOU MINELAB SHAME,SHAME,SHAME. YOUR GREED WILL WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.

Classic!!
I recon if someone offered a z7000 to him 10 mins after submiting the ad he'd tell them to piss-off.
Seller says - "ok, I'll take $5k for it then".
Vlad - "not a hope in hell mate, these are crap detectors"
Seller says - "I thought you wanted one for a good price?"
Vlad - "do you think I'm stupid or something, mate I wouldn't have one if you payed me".

In a way I think that it is a bit sad that someone could be so upset that he doesn't have the latest toy because it is more than he is willing to pay. Really just another rant as we have seen on this forum and others, but sad as it is just like a young child having a tantrum.

Rob.

Hats off sir Vladimir you have outwitted us all.
I'm willing to bet if he leaves it up long enough he will get a bite. Eventually and when that bloke goes looking to offload it he'll counter punch saying the advert ran for so many months or years and his new offer is now ssignificantly less. Crafty bugger. He's definitely the first cab off the rank at this point to pick it up at the stated price!

I'm only wondering what sort of blind white hot rage he might go into if it's scratched.....There's alot of pent up anger there.

I think any prospector worth his salt who pays 10.7k from Minelab for the best, has done so for a good reason and will not/should not part with it.

If he does, he is crazier than this bloke.

Vlad lives at the Magic Faraway Tree and every night he watches the cow jump over the moon!

Vlad has rewritten his advert: :lol:
1427806296_vlad_ad_ii.jpg

Demand = price right? Someone should call him and offer him one for $11700.00. Make his day!

I don't detect for gold but would like to have a go sometime soon. I found the whole cuffuffle over the release price of the 7000 a little confusing. Certain people bagging the machine and complaining about the price before even handling one themselves or letting reliable reports filter through from experienced operators was a cause to question their motives.
There are some crazy people out there. Nobody is forcing them to buy one, there are other choices.

towelly said:
Demand = price right? Someone should call him and offer him one for $11700.00. Make his day!

I don't detect for gold but would like to have a go sometime soon. I found the whole cuffuffle over the release price of the 7000 a little confusing. Certain people bagging the machine and complaining about the price before even handling one themselves or letting reliable reports filter through from experienced operators was a cause to question their motives.
There are some crazy people out there. Nobody is forcing them to buy one, there are other choices.

It was a bit more like "bill shock", except this was "price shock", Ill sell ya my SDC for $5000 Towelly then we can both be happy. :)

Latest posts