GPZ 7000 rumours

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the duck said:
lets see how this goes for a rumour, waterproof with iron discrimination out in january 2015 or maybe december this year

I'd believe it. Wonder if it will be in a similar format to the SDC???

Maybe that is why, mine lab have some good deals on. Empty out stock in way on the new detector

Do you really want to discriminate out buried iron / rusty targets?

Coins-2-way_2834423c.jpg

gold-nuggets-peter-adams.jpg

I'll just keep on digging every target thanks. :D

the duck said:
lets see how this goes for a rumour, waterproof with iron discrimination out in january 2015 or maybe december this year

Hello Mr Duck.
Thank you for keeping this new Minelab detector in the spotlight once more.

Yes you are right, its not far away from release, it maybe next month or possibly as late as March next year, but more likely it will be sooner than later.

What most people find hard to grasp, is that we are all talking about 2 detectors for release; this first one thats imminent is a complete revamp of the old PI platform. Think of it as a 30/30 set up as a GPX, but much more simplified with few timings to worry and ponder over, a 14inch coil with a lead up the inside of the shaft, all water resistant like its 30/30 clone. Even a GPS to play with, and more.

Dont get too excited though, because the 5000 does still beat it on depth, so if you think about it, why on Earth would Minelab make it to outdo their current Flagship. Lots more 5000 sales are still needed, right up until their new beaut latest novel/innovative tech, blow your socks off version appears in another 12 months time, I have heard this one will blow your bank account away as well.

So if you are looking for a new toy now for Xmas, this mid range detector could be for you. Or you can save all your dollars for the next 12 months and get the new super deep gold wonder machine.

We will all be rich in the near future. You can bet on it. :p

Cheers Ozzie.

ozziegold said:
the duck said:

Hello Mr Duck.
Thank you for keeping this new Minelab detector in the spotlight once more.

Yes you are right, its not far away from release, it maybe next month or possibly as late as March next year, but more likely it will be sooner than later.

What most people find hard to grasp, is that we are all talking about 2 detectors for release; this first one thats imminent is a complete revamp of the old PI platform. Think of it as a 30/30 set up as a GPX, but much more simplified with few timings to worry and ponder over, a 14inch coil with a lead up the inside of the shaft, all water resistant like its 30/30 clone. Even a GPS to play with, and more.

Dont get too excited though, because the 5000 does still beat it on depth, so if you think about it, why on Earth would Minelab make it to outdo their current Flagship. Lots more 5000 sales are still needed, right up until their new beaut latest novel/innovative tech, blow your socks off version appears in another 12 months time, I have heard this one will blow your bank account away as well.

So if you are looking for a new toy now for Xmas, this mid range detector could be for you. Or you can save all your dollars for the next 12 months and get the new super deep gold wonder machine.

We will all be rich in the near future. You can bet on it. :p

Cheers Ozzie.

I was thinking the GPZ7000 might not be the "blow ya socks off model", anyway interesting times ahead.

everybody should already know that minelab announced at a few dealership conferences that they would release three new machines, a low end detector, a mid range detector and a new top of the line model. Well since then we have seen the 3030 - low end , SDC - mid range and now should come the top of the line machine. probably with a price tag to suit big $$$$.

Im hoping for a good increase in depth on all sized nuggets. fingerscrossed

They wouldnt be cutting the price on GPX5000's unless the new GPZ7000 was considered to be great leaps forward

They want to dump stock of those before they get stuck with them.

We are already seeing a big fall in sell rates and sell prices of GPX5000's from what i have been watching on ebay

The big question becomes , If the GPZ is priced as gold plated plus plus then we might just see the GPX rise in value again when the GPZ comes out.

"Sell on rumour , buy on fact"

flashhunter said:
everybody should already know that minelab announced at a few dealership conferences that they would release three new machines, a low end detector, a mid range detector and a new top of the line model. Well since then we have seen the 3030 - low end , SDC - mid range and now should come the top of the line machine. probably with a price tag to suit big $$$$.

Im hoping for a good increase in depth on all sized nuggets. fingerscrossed

Yeah this is the way I see it. Why would minelab release a mid range PI detector (SDC) and then another simplified mid range PI in 3030 format that doesn't do any better than a gpx. I'm thinking the GPZ 7000 will be next to hit the shelves. In the mean time I'll be out swinging the 4500 and maybe the SDC

Latest posts