gp3000 or coin detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

phil
Reaction score
gday guys i go out to beechworth a fair bit highbanking just wondering do i put the gp in to see wheather i can get a few coins or buy a proper coin detector or would that do thanks :)

phil said:
gday guys i go out to beechworth a fair bit highbanking just wondering do i put the gp in to see wheather i can get a few coins or buy a proper coin detector or would that do thanks :)

Well If it was me I would buy the 705 because you can use it for fine Gold Too, Kind Multi Tasking and then you've got the Set,

Good Luck,, John

phil said:
Seeing as though you already have the GP3000 there is no harm in giving it a go. Whack a DD on, put it in disc mode & give it a whirl. Found a heap of relics with Minelab PI's like coins, buttons, buckles & lots of junk :lol:

thanks mbasko ill give it a hit i know where their was a couple old pubs hoping the chaps had a few to many and dropped a couple the smallest dd i got is the 11 inch cheers and thanks cant really afford a new coin detector without the boss knowing

Heatho said:
Phil, see if you can get an Aldi detector, for $100 they rock for coin hunting if the coins are not too deep.
You might have to donate some blood to a few Members! There something in yours... LOL

Zuke_Lynzy said:
Heatho said:
Phil, see if you can get an Aldi detector, for $100 they rock for coin hunting if the coins are not too deep.
You might have to donate some blood to a few Members! There something in yours... LOL

I can't have got the only good 1. :)

Latest posts