Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey 2late
Gotta wonder if I've got of of gravel in my Ute In nsw will the authorities pan it out to find I got nothing in it but gravel because that's all I've found :lol: :lol:

Don't forget China's impact on the Gold market, in 2018 they imported 31.2m oz (833 tonnes) it dropped in 2019 to 20.3m oz. Their gold holdings are estimated to be around half of what is believed to in Fort Knox, at around 70.6m oz.

The Chinese regime actively encourages its citizens to buy Gold.

Maybe they are looking to the Yuan to become the world currency if the US$ collapses ;)

You scored: 8 / 10
You scored 120 points.
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10...novel way of doing things! :cool:

I've tried a few times to do it for some reason it ain't work'n pretty sure it's the wind, we've lost the Tele and no amount of retuning is working. Lost a huge redgum on the bottom dam bank 8.( couple of hundred years old. All good I'll wait until everything is dialed in and have a crack then.

madtuna said:
Excuse me fellas...discussions about gold have no place on a corona virus forum, there are other forums for that sort of crap :N:

Touch - you scored a point on me :D
1586599554_touche_avatar.jpg

Greetings all ,

I have some money that can buy stuff Now but with the flood of new ( hand out ) money pouring in ' that same stuff is either going to be harder to find or it's just not obtainable in the future .

Black-markets are always quick to pop up to take advantage of shortages & they sure wont want paper , the only real money is Gold & Silver ! :clap:

Hope you have some Gold or Silver ?

Jack
Gloom & Doom

Outback said:
Greetings all ,

I have some money that can buy stuff Now but with the flood of new ( hand out ) money pouring in ' that same stuff is either going to be harder to find or it's just not obtainable in the future .

Black-markets are always quick to pop up to take advantage of shortages & they sure wont want paper , the only real money is Gold & Silver ! :clap:

Jack
Gloom & Doom

So what did you do with your $750 Jack?

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
Outback said:
Greetings all ,

Jack
Gloom & Doom

So what did you do with your $750 Jack?

Cheers

Doug
I never got that hand out as I still earn a living from work ' :/

Jack

Outback said:
Greetings all ,

Jack
Gloom & Doom

And the gold broken record award goes to outback,congratulations for repeating yourself 500,000 times,we all hope ya hit platinum soon......
1586781436_8baf00c1-fd90-4d6f-9d18-bcaeee6d5008.jpg

Goldchaser1 said:
Outback said:
Greetings all ,

Jack
Gloom & Doom

And the gold broken record award goes to outback,congratulations for repeating yourself 500,000 times,we all hope ya hit platinum soon......
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1436_8baf00c1-fd90-4d6f-9d18-bcaeee6d5008.jpg

Thank you :p
jack

Latest posts