Gold vortex matting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beagleboy

Milan
Reaction score
1417320984_image.jpg

1417321021_image.jpg

1417321041_image.jpg

Has any one used this matting? Any opinions? I think it's a conveyer belt and it is hard to find.

Hey BB,
This looks like the matting from a conveyor belt I saw at the Tooheys brewery when I worked there for a few days last year.
If you can locate the supplier, I would like to get some and test it out up here in NSW.

Peter. :cool:

I have seen it on ebay usa...
pjg100 said:
Hey BB,
This looks like the matting from a conveyor belt I saw at the Tooheys brewery when I worked there for a few days last year.
If you can locate the supplier, I would like to get some and test it out up here in NSW.

Peter. :cool:

I saw a guy using it in Eldorado and he was very happy with it. Then I found it on eBay but the shipping is a killer. I was just wondering if any one has used them and if it is worth to get some.

Yep very bad $ at the moment and the international post is out off this world... as the guys have said some conveyer belt may or may not be the same... I am sure someone will know... :)

i use a different type similar but more rounded i purchased a few metres of it, its bloody expensive and heavy but works a treat on fine gold.

no that stuffs no good its non slip matt. Its conveyor matting, theres companies around that supply it but its over $120 per meter

Mate i couldn't find an invoice for the mob i got the conveyor matt off in melbourne. If yoir keen on paying $120 meter i can get my bookkeeper to dig up their details for you.

Latest posts