Gold ... the movie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OzzieAu said:
Loved how he managed to find all that beaut firewood on the flat treeless clay pan.... :lol:

I liked how in less than a minute from turning air con on, it blew the motor or over heated it or what ever else you were supposed to imagine had occurred. :lol: Outback travel and the best thy can muster for a rope is a few lengths of what looked like a piece of Telstra cord. The lists endless

davent said:
Diginit said:
Moneybox said:
davent said:
Tried to watch it again, but can't....it's that bad.

And I thought I had to pay for a Stan subscription. Perhaps I'm not missing much ;)
Stan are running a 30 day free trial currently. join then just cancel out before thirty days :Y:

Sorry fellas, I was talking about new gold maountain
That's what I thought, not much chop

What about when he got staked in the stomach by a branch off that tree. It went through his left side, but in the next take, it shows it in his right side, then in the next take, it's back in his left side!!!!! Or, was it the other way around? If you want to find out if I'm wrong watch it again. Go on, I dare you! I would myself, but I'm not prepared to waste another 90 minutes of my life on such a stupid, blooper filled piece of crap again. wiley.

It's a real shame that somebody in this country can't put together a decent & based on historically correct accounts of the Australian gold rush show. There are so many great stories & events to be found in every state that could be used either in part to build a "based on true events" type movie or mini series or even whole stories on gold rush villages/areas.
Any screenwriters among us?

Latest posts