Gold Monsters $945 at Anaconda in SA Last Day of Sale Monday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good price. I thought there might have restrictions at the mile end store though because it was visited by that covid person. Says they are open online though.

I read on this or another forum that a Z owner uses a GM for small gold on a patch then follows up with his Z, Would have trouble seeing any smaller flakes of gold than whats found with my Z. BUT its probably one thing finding very small gold with the Z, its the time taken to get it out of the dirt and into a canister, a lot quicker with a GM.

PeterInSa said:
I read on this or another forum that a Z owner uses a GM for small gold on a patch then follows up with his Z, Would have trouble seeing any smaller flakes of gold than whats found with my Z. BUT its probably one thing finding very small gold with the Z, its the time taken to get it out of the dirt and into a canister, a lot quicker with a GM.
I've seen where some use the GPZ to find the deep gold then a GM1000 on a very short shaft is used as a "pinpointer".
https://www.detectorprospector.com/...other-minelab-gold-monster-1000-rod-assembly/

mbasko said:
PeterInSa said:
I've seen where some use the GPZ to find the deep gold then a GM1000 on a very short shaft is used as a "pinpointer".
https://www.detectorprospector.com/...other-minelab-gold-monster-1000-rod-assembly/
Great idea. Pretty versatile unit. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts