Gold is where you find it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found this in the local bottle-o.

More gold in that bottle than I usually find!

1522119231_gold_vodka.jpg

I do like a good vodka.
I might have to get a bottle and do some fossiking the day after. So far ive come up zilch for all the reaserch ive done and this seems almost a certain to find some gold for my efforts ;)

The Green Wanderer said:
An empty bottle and a filter paper would be the go there, clearly it floats so I dont think the pan will catch it! ;)
I was more insinuating about number 2's, a face mask and a set of rubber gloves but your way would work also with slightly less of a hit to ones dignity :D

The Green Wanderer said:
An empty bottle and a filter paper would be the go there, clearly it floats so I dont think the pan will catch it! ;)

That stuff is so thin that if you put a piece in the palm of your hand and rub the other palm across it will disappear into the pores of your skin never to be seen again.
I used to know a monumental stone mason that made headstones for graves and the chiselled lettering was filled in with gold leaf, he had a book of the stuff, the gold leaf pages were separated by sheets of vellum and it was he that showed me the rub your hands together trick.

Latest posts