Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Reaction score
:| I tried to get out Yesterday :rolleyes:
And made it to Whroo this morning :D
That was after a Flat Tyre :mad: I know another ONE !!! At least this one dont have a large stick or Rock Jammed into the side wall :lol:
Once off the black stuff (tar) & in the forest :bomb: Kangaroo jumps straight into Bull Bar , you gotta be :poop: Me , Then bounce,s Straight back off Bull Bar
In front of wheel _ BUMP-BUMP _ So anyway got a couple for my trouble,s .
1548570183_whroo_27jan2019.jpg

Only stayed for a couple hours :Y:
On the way back outta the forest :lol: :lol: Guess what ????
You got it Another :eek: Kangaroo out of know were I didn't even see this one till Bang . Arrr :poop: .
Dont worry the Ute is Fine :lol:

Reaction score
Got to be happy with them nice nuggies dam it , well done :Y:
Were they spread out or did ya find a little patch?

Reaction score
Yer I suppose ya could say a Patch maybe , all within maybe 4m x 20m Block .
4 were up from track 1 (shiny 1 ) was gully side .
Adove track is Very Nice Looking Gravel with load,s of Pipe clay :perfect:
I,m gunna Chuck a few 20,s through the Dry Blower tomorrow , To see what small SMALL Gold is there :cool:

Reaction score
Well done Dam It

5 bits for afternoon is not bad...

Shame about the kangaroos tho

Goody :)

Reaction score
goody2shoes said:
Well done Dam It

5 bits for afternoon is not bad...

Shame about the kangaroos tho

Goody :)
It is a shame "yes" Like they are just trying to do there thing , Same as I,m trying to do mine :D
And sometimes we cross paths & it dont end well for the Roo,s most the time . Animals feel pain the same as we do :awful:
And they took your Guns off us years ago , Not much I could do for either of them . Well the 1st one , Yer he didnt need a Bullet .
The 2nd one - - Well I dont know Im not a Vet but I think he will be ok ( The IDIOT RUN Hooped into me ) Hit the side of the Ute

Reaction score
dam it said:
Yer I suppose ya could say a Patch maybe , all within maybe 4m x 20m Block .
4 were up from track 1 (shiny 1 ) was gully side .
Adove track is Very Nice Looking Gravel with load,s of Pipe clay :perfect:
I,m gunna Chuck a few 20,s through the Dry Blower tomorrow , To see what small SMALL Gold is there :cool:

After the :poop: day ya had with tyres and kangaroos Im hoping that you add to the nuggies and get a bit of colour from the 20ltr buckets! :Y: good luck and let us know how you go !

Moneybox

Philip & Sandra Box
Reaction score
We had a couple of friends drop in on their way from Newman to Perth. We've not been out lately because we're still trying to tidy up things in Capel and move everything we need north. Anyway these guys gave me an excuse to brave the heat and head out for a swing. They turned up at 7am and unloaded their new 300cc Kawasaki quad. I took the little Honda 90 and we headed out to a spot where I've pulled a few little ones out before.

1548681320_specie_20-1-19.jpg

I started the ball rolling with a tiny nugget imbedded in a kilo of quartz.

1548681393_2.1g_20-1-19.jpg

A little while later the SDC screamed like it had struck a can but the target was in a low bank and easy to dig so I scraped an inch off to uncover a nice little 2.1g nugget. If it would have been in the loose sand I'd have lifted the coil and kept swinging :)

1548681581_3.145_20-1-19.jpg

By 11am I'd had enough of the heat and headed home.

The two Poms kept swinging all day and only returned when they were well and truly cooked by about 5pm :argh:

1548681760_steve_amp_jan_20-1-19.jpg

They did well with better than 6.5g of gold so headed off with a smile on their dial :) :money:

Reaction score
Nice piece Pat, leave some for me mate, I should be down that way in a couple of weeks, just waiting for it to cool down a bit.

Reaction score

Latest posts