gold around the illawarra?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys firstly thank you to prospecting australia for this great site.
So guys iv read through your comments and i have vast knowledge and i am based in wollongong i currently am looking at creating a local prospecting group and some teams to go out and have great time out i eill have more details up in the future for you with some confirmed by myself and others of areas you can get full access to an some that arnt known of i will also add there are a few close spots in the wollongong region where u will find small quantaties in the comming weeks as the weather warms up ill be taking some people out for a pan and a detect i would ike to say this to people from over seas looking to go bush and pan please for your own safety tell others where u are going and please update yourselves on our native animals ect because our lands can ne dangerous i would also like to say please if ur going on old mine sites be catious and under no circomestance walked into a mine as some of our mines were shut down due to gas and unstanle formations anyway for all this wanting to get into some real panning drop me a message and we will get some stuff sorted for you all it is lovely to me you all have a nice day ;)
Hey mate. I know this is a long time ago you posted this msg but did you ever start a group in the gong that go out prospecting. I’d love to get out and about but not sure where to start a group in the gong would be perfect

Hey mate. I know this is a long time ago you posted this msg but did you ever start a group in the gong that go out prospecting. I’d love to get out and about but not sure where to start a group in the gong would be perfect
It's more than 2 years since Goldwrath last visited PA, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply. Sorry.

Latest posts