Gidday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog

Hugh Carrington
Reaction score
So! Thought I'd come and check you guys out. looks like a good forum. I spend a certain amount of time at Menzies where that bloke went missing. I cant Tell you enough times dont loose sight of your vechicle otherwise mark its position on your gps. You can travel quiet some distance when your concentrating on detecting. Suddenly one gully looks the same as any other. Right i'll get of my soap box. look forward to participating. Cheers. ;)

Hey Bulldog, Welcome. Good to see you could make it. Hope they find that other fellow or you might find more than you expect next time your out there. Look forward to some of your tales.

You'll be happy to know the rains have stopped and the dam is full. We'll send some your way ;)

I couldn't agree more with the keep sight of your car comment. Went up and down dale outside of Leonora and didn't think I was coming home! Scary stuff over there, everything just looks the same.

Hi & welcome I was at inglewood last year 20ft from car & couldn't see it, & no I wasn't drunk & don't do drugs.

Latest posts