Gidday

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to here but not detecting , Darwoody informed me about this site so i came in for a look , i notice a few members from other forums i am in including one that i am a moderator , i look forward to reading some of the posts & hopefully adding some & yes the Half Sovereign in my avatar was detected by me in 2014 , Gary .

You are indeed Ramjet :) thanks for the welcome , i diddn't even know about this site till the other night , i will have a look round & see if i can get some pointers :) Gazza.

Brisgazza said:
You are indeed Ramjet :) thanks for the welcome , i diddn't even know about this site till the other night , i will have a look round & see if i can get some pointers :) Gazza.

Plenty of great info and helpful people on the forum. If ya can't find what you are looking for just ask.

Thanks tryhard :) . Jaros i am west of Caboolture , i try & stay away form the city life , usually hunt old house sites etc , Gazza

Hi Gazza, good to see you here. . This is where I started, a great site with good people who are very helpful. Hope you find the site useful and enjoy posting and reading. Regards.

Latest posts