GG Trip report...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First time go to panning by myself.. so didnt stay too long.

Couldnt find any gold (well perhaps 1 oallen ford size) but found goat

f5ge.jpg

nw3.JPG

The things I found (not sure if is good stuff or not especially the green one) The green one looks like beer bottle glass ...

ka9t.jpg

The top one looks a bit purple under the sun

s75f.jpg

Anyway gotta go for dinner .. friend is waiting.. talk to u guys tonight

Malau the green stuff is I think Olivine (mine reports say Olivine present there) and there is a small Zircon on the left of pic2 by the look of it.

They do look tasty..... and vulnerable standing there all by themselves. Errr just joking in case farmer is reading.

I also found some rubble which part of it is red and when I rub it under water my hand looks like bleeding... any idea what is that?

is that a toilet seat you're using for a photo backdrop ?

/

just to clear the record in case anybody was unsure . the sheep belong to someone and the jokes about mobile kebabs are just jokes . nobody is going to cut the head off one with their james bond frisbee gold pan coz its classed as cattle rustling and would get you locked up

hehe

HeadsUp said:
is that a toilet seat you're using for a photo backdrop ?

/

just to clear the record in case anybody was unsure . the sheep belong to someone and the jokes about mobile kebabs are just jokes . nobody is going to cut the head off one with their james bond frisbee gold pan coz its classed as cattle rustling and would get you locked up

hehe

LOL it is a sticky tape holder.

I missed the lamb rack this afternoon :(.

I guess I have to go to panning with some expert next time although I did some study such as how to read the river already. The other problem is I dont have a 4WD therefore the place I can go is also easy for others to access which means hard to find some virgin land...

LOL it is a sticky tape holder.

REALLY ?????

99 out of 100 campers surveyed indicated it;s a portaloo seat.

Good to see you're getting out and about.
Cheers Tom

I may head to Oallen Ford instead of Tuena tomorrow if I will go.

Have to wait for my friend to finish his pink slip so by the time at my place earliest I would say 10 am...

Also he went to Tuena with me last time (which is our first time) but we got nothing so may show him Oallen Ford.... although he is not really into this hobby

would be plenty of nuggets if it was a toilet lol :D

cant wait to get myself a pan and start having a go :D

Latest posts