G'Day.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard70au

Richard
Reaction score
Good Evening,

Just like to say hello to all on this forum. I am extremely new to this hobby so I will be looking at lots of post to find all the good oil on this exciting hobby.

My wife and I are planning on packing up the house and spending 12 months travelling around this great country and after many evenings of watching some of the stars on you tube (thanks Wal n Liz) and looking at the many places we are thinking of going to, this might be a fun and exciting hobby to pursue.

After a little research I headed to the Miners Den in Parramatta for some advice on purchasing a detector, we decided on the minelab eureka gold and a x-terra 305 and a few other bits and pieces and fingers crossed we will be able to get away for a couple of days soon and put them to the test.

The wife and I love getting away camping and have a small camper trailer to save us from the elements, I also enjoy the hobby of amateur radio.

Well I hope to catch some of you in the fields soon.

Cheers
Richard:)

Welcome Richard,

It sounds like you guys are about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime, I too hope to do this someday. All the best and hopefully the forum can provide the advice and companionship that you require to make the most of your prospecting journey.

Nugget.

Welcome Richard, lots of great info, advice and some great people on this site.

Enjoy :)

Latest posts