G'day From Central Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am really looking forward to trawling through these pages and picking up the hard to find valuable info... I am a hobby detectorist that has has this strange urge to "do it properly" and buy some land to mine (doze n detect).

We have gone through the process of working out all the nasty red tape, and nuts enough to proceed anyway. We are currently testing some properties, and although we know the basics would love some advice from those who have done this. Nothing beats experience...

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum West. Sounds like you're jumping into the deep end mate. Getting through all that red tape can be a headache at times, but with perseverance comes success. Hope it all goes well for you and look forward to sharing the adventure.

Cheers Wal.

WestOstrich! said:
Hi all, I am really looking forward to trawling through these pages and picking up the hard to find valuable info... I am a hobby detectorist that has has this strange urge to "do it properly" and buy some land to mine (doze n detect).

We have gone through the process of working out all the nasty red tape, and nuts enough to proceed anyway. We are currently testing some properties, and although we know the basics would love some advice from those who have done this. Nothing beats experience...

Cheers.
Hi West
I sent you an email in regards to a property at Talbot. The owner can also help you with advice on how to achieve best results.
Good luck. Wish it was me !
Cheers Ryan

Thanks Ryan, got that email. I'll be on the blower to him this morning. Thanks for taking the time.
Cheers. :cool:

Latest posts