G'Day!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's someone here who has been at me for weeks to do an intro - I'll hand over the keyboard at this point...

1561859214__img0090riua.jpg

Gday! Im Little Dog, MC & DFC*. I was born on Christmas Day, 2014 under the shearers quarters on a property near Hay in NSW. My mum is Bindi, and dad was Scruffy. He was also called Scruffy-ya-bastard and Scruff-head, as well as Git-around-ya-mongrel and Way-back!. My dad was good in the paddock, but useless in the yards. Thats how he got some of his other names. I am a 100% pure-bred Australian Kelpie cross.

I now live in the city with my human, because Bill the farmer got a bit of rust in his throat and neck, and sold the property when I was very little. Its very different here, as are the names of the dogs I meet. At home they had names like Knackers, Drongo and Nugget. Down here, theyre poncy names like Winston and Gemima.

My favourite AFL team is of course the Doggies. They have their own kennel, just like me! The worst team is down at Geelong, and they are the Cats. How anyone could think they are worth following beats me all they do is kill native fauna and crap in the kids sand-pit at schools and kinders.

I like travel, especially in a ute. The air just smells better when you stick your head out the side of a ute doesnt it?

My human is home a lot more now, ever since he was attacked by someone called Hart. My human wasnt very brave he just laid down. I would have bitten the prick straight back no-one attacks me! Anyway, he got to go in the back of a big ute (not a D-Max) after that. No good for shooting though, that thing made lots of noise to scare the rabbits & roos away, and the spotlights were coloured and went on & off all the time. Useless in the bush.

So after that it took him to a great big boarding kennel and he had to lie down, roll over and stay for a whole week. They even put lots of leashes on him even though he couldnt go for a walk, and then the vet and other humans came and watched telly in his room! He must have been crook because he wasnt even allowed to lick himself the nurses had to do that.

So I think thats why we got the new ute when he got back home from the vets (with no fleas I checked). We go on lots more walks and trips now. I even share my vegetables with him, as he has been told he needs to eat more of them. Lucky bastard not. And speaking of food, Ill finish off with one of my favourite recipes.

Dog Nuts

Ingredients

One Bag of dog nuts from your favourite Stock & Station agent (careful you dont pick a bag that my cousin Boof lifted his leg on);
One clean dog bowl.

Method

Empty one cup of nuts from bag into bowl.
Garnish with scraps^ as desired, then serve.
Repeat twice daily.

^Ensure scraps are free of all vegetables, as otherwise youll end up with a pi$$ed-off kelpie.

Thats all for the intro Im off to check my weemail, so Ill see ya in the soup and well have a pea together!

* Meat Connoisseur, Does Fight Cats

Haha great belated intro Bush Chook and Little Dog. :D :lol: :D
Geez BC youve had a rough trot, :8 good thing Little Dog is there to keep an eye on you.
Such an intelligent face Little Dog has. Gorgeous pooch.

Hi Little Dog!

Well aren't you gorgeous?! And obviously a very clever dog! You can type and spell better than a lot of people!

Welcome to PA! I hope to hear a lot more stories from you.

Good boy! Good boy!! :)

With cuddles and a good scratch on the belly.

Regards,
Megsy

PS. I don't want to fight. I like you!

Hi Little Dog, welcome to PA, aren't humans such a chore but you wouldn't be without him. Steer clear of the veggies, meat for iron and good bones.

Enjoy the new ute.

G'day Little Dog your a lucky dog being able to knock about with a Bush Chook every day :Y: Very lucky that human vet at the big kennel knew his stuff and gave BS the tick for his ticker. Your spot on about those funny utes with those odd coloured spotties totally useless for hunting good tucker. Keep an eye on the veggie intake and make sure BS sticks to the Doc's orders, no use roaming around anywhere with out ya best mate :beer:

Welcome Little Dog.
Now can you do us a favour, turn around and press your butt up against the screen. I've got my nose up against this side and if it works we'll swap around!

Cheers,
Elvis

haAdYGy.jpg

Latest posts