Gday fellow prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm gunna from tweed head's way, I've been gunna join you're forum for a while and finely have, from reading your posts you seam a fair dinkum lot, i bought a garret atx two years ago and have only just sorter learnt to use it, went on a tour down Victoria way that help a lot, I've got my gold pan and just got a sluice, my family are all living coffs so I'm that way a fair bit, actually there now, i have found a couple of old gold mine's and am gonna have a splash in one of the creeks tomorrow get the new sluice wet , there doesn't seem to be much water in them at the moment need a drop of rain . Well good luck to every one out there regards gunna ?

Thanks fellas for the welcoming to the PA, yeah Ramjet i hope i do to hahaha well Mudgee hunter I've been out to star crk no good for sluiceing the water is only tricking need a drop of rain, same with nanna crk, did try a bit of panning, no luck but was agreat day in the bush no snakes or leeches probably to dry for for the leeches, there was one thing though I kept hearing this sound just couldn't work out what it was when I got home the miss found a TICK in the back of my head ------ sorrrry ?

Bluecurrant said:
Gday gunna. I was out there a couple of weeks ago and im sure i left some gold behind. Its there just keep panning.
Gday Bluecurrant, yeah there's a lot of country out there sooo many places for gold to hide ?

Latest posts