Gday all!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laminated quartz

Rory Vass
Reaction score
New to the group(obviously), been looking for a very decent source of sharing information, ideas and a few laughs. Facebook just isnt cutting the cake with any of this, i believe in helping if possible not let other fellow prospectors stumble and fall due to a lack of sharing or just a general pointer. I got put onto this group which looks just fabulous! Very happy to be part of it. Im using a Gold Cube and doing all sorts of things with it that i dont think it was designed for just to see what else it can do. I love using it, and use it as a primary sluice. Also got an older highbanker(collecting dust at the moment) and recently got into detecting with an old Gold Bug 1. I enjoy the wet work and LOVE getting around the bush, havin a bush cook up on the fire and exploring old mines. I really love rocks etc and would like to learn more about geology.

It's all warm n cosey in here (mostly all of the time), and if it's not that, then it's only fun anyway. :p :lol:

Thanks Wishful, for sure, hope to meet like minded people too. Yeah Silver im getting that feeling of warm n cozy! Still navigating my way around the forum and overwhelmed by the great sharing of knowledge available. I hope i can do the same and contribute/help someone in any way. Sharing is caring i say, theres just too much closed doors on any other group ive come across. I dont believe prospecting should be an "do it all alone" hobby the hard way. I do like working alot of things out myself, been helped out or guided in a direction for me to discover the teachings myself...lots of thinking and hands on trial and error.. the journey is so rewarding.. some things still elude me but im getting there!. I do have a good knowlegde of the Gold Cube though, been hammering the clappers out of it for 6 months now in all types of conditions..

Latest posts