G'day all, popwinters Newbie to the Forum.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kevin Winters here, Joe suggested I join the forum. He's offered help with my efforts to start up a Goulburn Regional Prospecting Club. I'm not an overly experience prospector in any sense of the word. Did a bit of mucking around several years ago before I retired and looking forward to getting my fingers dirty again. Recently got hold of a nice bit new detector kit X-Terra 705, and looking forward to some club commeraderie and social friendship when our proposed club kicks off on 23rd March. Joe has posted an invite to any interested parties wishing to attend and hopefully join up. Plentynof potential in many aspects in this area and I feel sure with the right attitude and active membership participation the club will prove benificial to all members.
Initially my efforts may be a bit hog tied as I'm a full time carer for my aged 101 yr old mother, but I'm determined to make time as and when I can to persue my hobby. Drop a line at any time, I'm always happy to chat.....goodluck to all, cheers for now, Regards popwinters.

Hi there Kevin, welcome mate looking forward to our first meeting. :)

Latest posts