Garrett ATX gold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tassie Daz said:
Thanks fellas. My. Biggest hassle is getting access to gold bearing areas, but I've told you all about that before. Good thing is the annual trip to the gold state might not be far off for this year so if I'm in your neck of the woods I'll give you a yell. Maybe we vain meet up. Not sure when It will be yet.
Flip me a PM when you do TD you can use my place as a base camp mate. ;)

1402495380_p1060443.jpg

Hey Daz,
I found these with my ATX last month.

0,2gr,
1.0gr,
1,1gr.
All from Bendigo.Next to power lines in the sea of metal junk.I guess it was too "noisy" there for Minelab detectors :)

Regards

boom boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AG BTW, will you please repost so that the ML fanatics can see that the ATX actually does find subbies, PLEASE. Ah! but you're not a ATX reseller in disquise I hope, because then they wont believe you anyway!!!!!!!! TD [They're a cynical mob!]

Tassie Daz said:
boom boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AG BTW, will you please repost so that the ML fanatics can see that the ATX actually does find subbies, PLEASE. Ah! but you're not a ATX reseller in disquise I hope, because then they wont believe you anyway!!!!!!!! TD [They're a cynical mob!]

I don't think even my wife believed me from the start.
She thought I bought them on ebay...
Machine is not a problem,junk is.
After digging 150 holes in 4 hours,all potential targets and finding nothing but ammo you kinda don't wanna dig no more.
And every one of those gold bits had junk on the top of them from bottle caps to nails,you name it.
After junk has been removed,I heard something else and there it was,every time..

I don't want to get involved with ML mob.Couldn't care less.I am in this for fun of it and with ATX you get plenty of it.
And for ML crowd I got this to say " don't go out in the rain"...

Alex G said:
Tassie Daz said:

I don't think even my wife believed me from the start.
She thought I bought them on ebay...
Machine is not a problem,junk is.
After digging 150 holes in 4 hours,all potential targets and finding nothing but ammo you kinda don't wanna dig no more.
And every one of those gold bits had junk on the top of them from bottle caps to nails,you name it.
After junk has been removed,I heard something else and there it was,every time..

I don't want to get involved with ML mob.Couldn't care less.I am in this for fun of it and with ATX you get plenty of it.

Lol. Sdc is waterproof, better machine- going by amount of gold being found with them.
Garrett make good pans though :rolleyes:

Alex G said:
I am in this for fun of it and with ATX you get plenty of it.

Why not - good control box cover & water proof or resistant coil. No worries - but then who really wants to detect in rain? Sticky clay etc. ain't my cup of tea.

Alex G said:
Had it for 10 months now.
It's overrated...

Still can't get coil covers,
Strap pathetic,
20 inch coil together with ATX=shoulder reconstruction,
Coil lock spring never worked,
With coil cover on the bottom and nothing on the top tons of trash gets picked inside the coil,you end up walking with wheel barrow full of rocks and soil together with branches and leaves inside your coil.Genius...
Batteries still last a day.

Changed your mind from yesterday?? :lol:

That was a different topic.
One was about Garrett finding gold,second about issues in the long run.
Finding gold,
Issues in the long run...

HeadsUp said:
cleva bouy doesnt unnerstan the 240 volt cable is made of ....metal

wonder how much he missed with that wild swing

but good luck to him anyway

Ha ha yeah was a bit wild too fast and lifting and the end of the swing. ..
I wonder how many other patches get the same treatment and how much was left behind ...

how much top soil do you think they removed ?

i bet there is a heap more gold left there

wonder if they have a proper lease to do that ?

Jaros said:
He really doesn't sound excited enough or at all ---I dunno about this vid. :/
Sandgropers have tonnes of coin they aint going to get too excited about the gold, All that equipment in the background would take a decent chunk out of the gold as well. Bet they still turn a very tidy profit though.

They are running gold tours up near Murchison.
In the terms and conditions [after paying much $] they take 50% of all gold found over an ounce.
Sounds like cheap labour to me.

Pity that's not a typical scenario. In reality you'd be lucky to get a couple of ounces, not a couple of kilos, and it would probably cost you a couple of grand to put you into that situation. Just have to look at the general tag along or full cater tour operators, ....extremely difficult / if not impossible to walk away breaking even. If it was they wouldn't be taking you there in the first place. ;)

Latest posts