Garrett AT-PRO and AT-GOLD Screen Protectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been working on making fitted anti-glare screen protectors for the AT-PRO and AT-GOLD. I'm now just in the process of converting my soft template over to a hard stencil.

I decided to start making these as I haven't been able to find them anywhere and it seems a lot of people (including myself) are concerned about scratching the display.

If anyone is interested in one of these the price will be $7.95 (postage included). I will also post up the template when it's completely finished in case anyone wants to have a go at making one themselves.

Pics to come..

If I can make them cheaper I will, just have to make sure I cover costs.

I'm also working on getting some canvas covers made up, kind of similar to what you can get for the Ace 250. I know someone who does canvas work but will start a new topic once I get a prototype made up.

I'm using iPad screen protectors but cutting to the exact size is a little challenging because of the raised buttons and lip around the display. After a few attempts I've managed to get a pretty decent fitting template.

I will look into the sheets on eBay.

Yeah that would be great. Maybe we could post it up for others to use also?

Its an actual face plate of a Ace250 that I got from the states for a spare, just in case ;) So you could cut templates in the screen protectors with it.

Hey Nugget, just reading this post and thought i would let ya's know. I just purchased a camo cover for AT from Ebay. Not to bad the quality for $30
Search AT Pro cover. Tried to post link, but I am unable to just yet.
1371383306_2719122264_3.jpg

Waz

Thanks Waz, they look the part. I've just had a look on eBay but cant find them.

Nugget.

Hi again Nugget. The seller may put them on again, the ad finished 3 days ago. I will let you know if I see them again..
Was

Latest posts