Fisher Gold Bug Pro metal detector for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Fisher Gold Bug Pro is a proven, versatile, lightweight, multi-mode metal detector, with an ultra-simple user interface. Its many features include:
  • All Metal mode, for maximum sensitivity when gold prospecting, to find even tiny gold nuggets in highly mineralised ground;[/*]
  • Adjustable Discrimination mode, for coin, jewellery and relic hunting;[/*]
  • Push-button Pinpoint mode with depth indicator, for zeroing in on target signals;[/*]
  • Huge, easy-to-read, LCD display of target ID, signal strength and all key functions, including battery level, with continuous ground condition and mineralisation type/level readouts;[/*]
  • V-Break, variable breakpoint tone discrimination system;[/*]
  • Ground Grab computerised ground balancing (all the way to salt), with +/- manual user adjustment available;[/*]
  • VCO audio in All Metal and Discrimination Modes;[/*]
  • Independent control over Threshold and Gain, for maximum sensitivity.[/*]
  • Dual headphone jacks: 1/4 (6.3mm) and 1/8 (3.2mm);[/*]
  • 19kHz VLF operating frequency for high sensitivity to small nuggets and jewellery (earrings, fine chains, etc).[/*]
This Gold Bug Pro includes two highly sensitive, double D, waterproof search coils, both fitted with skid plates:
  • the standard 5 circular coil thats ideal for nooks and crannies and getting up close to rocks, trees, etc;[/*]
  • plus a bonus 5 x 10 elliptical coil for expanded ground coverage and depth.[/*]

The machine is in very tidy used condition, with no repairs or screen damage. It comes with a zip-on control box cover, to protect the screen and touch pads, as well as an original copy of the Owners Manual. The price of $650 includes postage to anywhere in Australia and is payable by direct deposit/electronic transfer or COD. All inquiries by forum private message or email, please.

For reference, a PDF of the Owners Manual for the Gold Bug Pro is downloadable from: http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/manuals/MGBUGPRO-Rev-8-reader.pdf

1498037672_p1013922.jpg

1498037672_p1013923.jpg

1498037672_p1013924.jpg

1498037672_p1013928.jpg

1498037701_2017-06-21_08.10.09.jpg

Nice detector, they are also very good relic & coin machines, and ground balance well on wet sand. Renowned for very stable ID's and great recovery speed. :)

I recently purchased a used Gold Bug 2 from Grubstake and it was in great condition as described.
Buy with confidence of stress free and wonderful to deal with gentleman.
Found GOLD with the Goldbug2 on first outing to Tibooburra. Worked next to a gpx5000 who found nothing in 4 days.
Thanks Grubstake. Very satisfied. :Y:

Hi Grubstake,
I am new to this forum and just spotted you post on gold bug pro for sale.
I am keen to talk to you about it, if it is still for sale.
Cheers Boma

I cannot find your email response, or email address to write to you, and dont know how to personal message you on this forum.
Can you pm me with your contact details please.
Cheers, Boma

Boma said:
I cannot find your email response, or email address to write to you, and dont know how to personal message you on this forum.
Cheers, Boma
Hi mate you need 10 posts before you can pm anyone

Boma said:
Cheers, Boma

I clicked the Email button under your profile on your post and the message that I sent you (which included my mobile number), seemed to go through OK. Are you sure that your email service hasn't mistakenly sorted it into a Spam/Unknown Contact folder?

As noted above, Personal Messaging isn't available until you've done at least 10 posts, so that's no help to us yet. Sorry about the hassles - I'll ask the mods for help, I guess.

Hey Boma, to get your PM's working just make a few quick comments on 4 other posts on the forum, should only take a few minutes, that's the best and quickest solution in my opinion.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts