Garrett 15" super sluice pan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
casper said:
I went to Miners Den Mitcham and got the same story as Ag Man so i ordered from GARRETT online after ascertaining that they actually had stock on shore (been bitten before by suppliers) and they shipped it yesterday out of Queensland so should lob in here today / tomorrow hopefully.

casper
How much was the shipping? All I could find would come up to $50 including the shipping. They also sell them on Amazon but can't find anyone that ships to Oz. They only cost around $15 US. I bought from Amazon before and the goods arrived in a week.

Ag Man said:
pjg100 said:
Give Detect-a-Den a call, they are a sponsor of the forum.

Yep, I went to Miners Den that day I rang you Beagle. - they advertise that they sell them but now they trying go away from them.

They're a Minelab dealer & not a Garrett Dealer. Selling Garrett stuff was a conflict of some sort...

A fortnight ago I ended up ordering via Detecta Den... Order on friday had it on Wednesday.
That's excactly what I thought. Conflict of interest. I got my Walbanker from Detectaden. Ordered on Thursday and arrived on Monday. I was impressed with they service. :)

Yeah, $50 delivered.

Postage is a killer & funnily enough I was in Bendigo last weekend & could have picked one up...

I already had a 15" Garrett pan but got an other one for a mate who did some work for me.
He is super impressed with how fast the pan is to use.

I am going to have a go with it this weekend at Eldorado. I think I better watch some videos of how to use it. :)

hahah load it up shake shake shake shake then anti clockwise to break down material and clockwise to pass gold into the riffles like a sluice and cross sections like a + forward and side to side to get the gold to drop into the drop dish in the middle :) good luck

Just an FYI, but we carry the Garrett Super Sluice 15" pan. We're a dealer in the U.S. and can get them to anywhere in AUS via USPS First Class International for $32.00 USD out the door.

Regards,

Chris Young
Bazooka Gold Co

I just got 3 SS's for $12 ea, lady just got back from the USA, should bought back a boatload and ebayed them.
They are the best one around and I have had a few. Others don't seem to take the abuse as the Super Sluice's do.
Cheers
Brad....

Latest posts