Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got 31 out of 50 right!
You're pretty good at trivia, wouldn't say no to having you on my team.
You scored better than 67% of quiztakers.

It's good to see so many are trivial experts about Australia.

You Got:
100% Aussie
It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Australian.

Thanks for putting it up Wishful, BUT every answer is the correct one? ;) Maybe it's the Irish coming out in who ever developed it. :lol:

You Got:
100% Aussie
It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Australian.

??Never have been never will be a movie buff, Bonnie & Clyde was the only one I was fairly confident. Jagged 16 correct guesses. ?The last movie I've seen was Red Dog.

Almost an expert, but not quite!
You got 17 correct out of 40! You scored better than 7% of quiz takers.

100% Aussie

It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Aust.. :cool: Easy gold not withstanding ;) :lol: :lol: now for the suprise(to me)...of the second one :lol: your meal discription has got wishing my bottom plate would allow me to tuck into one of them steaks! :eek: :lol:

Your Score: 78%
Universal Pictures/ Amblin Entertainment
You're a True Expert!

You got 31 correct out of 40! You scored better than 76% of quiz takers...jeeez!,,,Iam not a movie buff ..but lucky I saw a lot those films...otherwise I was as far into the cave as you're going to get...with out a light!... :lol:

You Got:
100% Aussie

It's pretty clear that you're as Australian as Australian gets. You could probably direct anyone to the best restaurant in Darwin even if it is just the Macca's downtown. You know your koalas from your wallabies and you've chucked a u-ey more than once when heading down the road late at night. You are Australian

Latest posts