Fisher F5 Finds 12/1/16 plus gifts from my father in law

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Lovely trio of silvers goin on there Jason,... always good to find fob watch bits and pieces hey !And just look at all the spending money you are pulling,.. well done on that score.( and only two coins off a full house and one coin off a small straight too)(soo close hey)! :eek: ;) :D :p :D
Thanks Silver

Well done Jason, looks like a very good start to the year from this end. You should post up a few pics of your F5, I haven't seen many of them being used in Oz. :)

Goldpick said:
Well done Jason, looks like a very good start to the year from this end. You should post up a few pics of your F5, I haven't seen many of them being used in Oz. :)
Will do Goldpick.Thankyou

11/2/2016 FISHER F5 RECENT FINDS
Here are some finds over last week,Also a couple photos of the F5.New locations with Dan and some good relics.
1455167800_img_06751.jpg

1455168161_img_06771.jpg

1455168161_img_06781.jpg

1455168162_img_06791.jpg

1455168162_img_06831.jpg

1455168162_img_06841.jpg

1455168209_img_06851.jpg

1455168209_img_06881.jpg

1455168209_img_06891.jpg

1455168209_img_06901.jpg

1455168209_img_06911.jpg

Nice finds Jason,..
Would be great if there were still negatives in the film canister that could be reprinted ! :eek:
Good amount of goldies and a thrippy came to light too (great stuff).
I like the RAAF badge and the prop badge (the first one I've ever seen). :D :D

silver said:
Nice finds Jason,..
Would be great if there were still negatives in the film canister that could be reprinted ! :eek:
Good amount of goldies and a thrippy came to light too (great stuff).
I like the RAAF badge and the prop badge (the first one I've ever seen). :D :D
Thanks Silver Unfortunately no film in canister.Really used to Machine now where I can pop goldies out quickly.When not a clear target use discrim knob quickly when lower numbers appear generally trashy target.The site is very old same where I found my Florin,was determined to leave with one pre-dec.RAAF badge and prop rang high and showed up as a fairly small targets.Both were approx 4" down.Thanks Again.Jason

Ramjet said:
Awesome. You've had some great hunts Jason. Nice coinage and cool collection of relics. Love the RAF badge and propeller. We're they found together?
Thanks Rod Found not to far apart .Both rang up high around 4"inches down.

doing very well mate, love all the pix too.

that badge is cool and i bet ya were happy when the florin came out :)

how do you like the f5 compared to other detectors you have used?.

numpty said:
doing very well mate, love all the pix too.

that badge is cool and i bet ya were happy when the florin came out :)

how do you like the f5 compared to other detectors you have used?.
Thanks Mate I find The F5 such a good machine.The Ace 350 was excellent as well but the F5seems to seperate targets a lot easier on heavy trashy sites.Like the large control panel and using the Confidence meter which is pretty accurate.My Sd2100 I haven't used yet hopefully a trip away to gold fields end of year.Just need to start convincing wife!!Thanks Mate.