First bout for 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First bout for the year. Sat 25th of march I take on 3 x former amateur champ Mark Schleibs at the Melbourne Pavilion. Time for the pain to begin and drop 10KG. No more beers for now. I'll enjoy one after the bout.
1484046713_img_1240.jpg

Good luck Chunky Boy. No beers now that's commitment, it's the only time I'd fight unless it was one of my brothers annoying me :lol:. I'm happy to be beyond all that now, I do love my brothers but some days I wasn't feeling the love as a young'n.

Hey Chucky all the best for the bout but Mark looks like he has a 6 pack compared to your keg. I hope that you have fooled him and us with your physique and are carrying out a training regime to knock him to the mat.

All the best and may the better sportsman win.

Cheers

Doug

RM Outback said:
Good luck Chunky Boy. No beers now that's commitment, it's the only time I'd fight unless it was one of my brothers annoying me :lol:. I'm happy to be beyond all that now, I do love my brothers but some days I wasn't feeling the love as a young'n.

Yes mate, isn't that what brothers are for, fighting with. Lol

Rockhunter62 said:
Hey Chucky all the best for the bout but Mark looks like he has a 6 pack compared to your keg. I hope that you have fooled him and us with your physique and are carrying out a training regime to knock him to the mat.

All the best and may the better sportsman win.

Cheers

Doug

Agree the keg has to go mate. I've been way too lazy lately. I got a hard road in front of me now to shift this weight.