Fire trail spiked

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its senseless mindless people dont care which ideology they have that have ?thought this through it could have been a ses vehicle going to a rescue if caught the judicial system will be very lenient but karma wont cos what you put out there you get back in big lumps unless of course it was the 4wders karma
Bad situation none the less
Pagan P

Imagine hitting them on a trail bike at speed, or a death trap quad?
In another thread I mentioned catching someone tossing caltrops (ninja spikes) on the tracks into Mitchells Creek, Sunny Corner.
Very reckless regardless of reason, be it environmental terrorism or simply not wanting others in their spot.
If they killed a person,especially a child, I wonder if they would even loose sleep. :N:

we had one out my way when caught he could not see the posable damage he could of done he was so one tracked minded about it even when he was told someone could have been badly hurt or killed he just gave a who cares look
I recon something goes click in their head and that's it

All too common now with the Greens trying to stop anything Bush related... Even Fires... I said in another post that if My house burnt down in the Gippsland Fire, I would Sue their arse... Only last week we had scum putting Stainless wire across Bike tracks near me... They certainly don't play fair anymore do they...

LW....

Thanks for posting this Pharty.
I was thinking of going there next week.
Definitely giving it a miss now.

Cheers,
Megsy

PabloP said:
MegsyB007 said:
Thanks for posting this Pharty.
I was thinking of going there next week.
Definitely giving it a miss now.

Cheers,
Megsy
By not going we are giving in to what the crims who did this want to happen.

Rob P.

Yes, I agree Rob, and it really annoys me that I've had to make this choice this time around.
It's just that I'm borrowing a brand new Hilux to go on the trip, and I'm not taking any chances with it!
If it was in my car, I'd risk it, but not this time. It won't keep me out indefinitely!

Cheers,
Megsy

Probably a druggo with a crop nearby trying to keep peeps out :N:

Years ago on a trail ride around Dargo I got to the bottom of Billy Goat Bluff & while waiting for the other riders to catch up I rode around a tight little track at the road junction. Some f-ckwit had stretched a wire in between two trees that the track went between. It probably wouldn't have done much damage to an adult at the speed you could do around the track but the place was perfect for kids to practice on and could have taken a kids head off.
Also at Dargo one year we were told not to ride on the property on the far side of the bridge beneath the pub cos a bloke & his missus (pillion) were riding there a few weeks before & at the last moment he saw a wire & ducked ....... she didn't :awful: :awful: :awful:
EDITED OUT-Family Forum
There really are some arse :poop: holes who think they have the right to do anything they want. ]:D :fistpump: ]:D :fistpump:

Rob.

Latest posts