Find of a lifetime

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Find of a life time... Today went with my friends David & Kevin to a spot North of Perth which David researched and sounded promising...YES promising it was i found a Florin spill of 52 Florins in about a 2 metre square patch some coins were close to the surface and others were about 2 feet down having exhausted myself from all the digging i called the boys over to have a go and they managed another 8 florins plus some penny's. Detectors used were Deus,Minelab X-Terra and CTX 3030 .coins as they come out of the ground,next job cleaning them.
1535414962_1.jpg

Desertfox said:
Find of a life time... Today went with my friends David & Kevin to a spot North of Perth which David researched and sounded promising...YES promising it was i found a Florin spill of 52 Florins in about a 2 metre square patch some coins were close to the surface and others were about 2 feet down having exhausted myself from all the digging i called the boys over to have a go and they managed another 8 florins plus some penny's. Detectors used were Deus,Minelab X-Terra and CTX 3030 .coins as they come out of the ground,next job cleaning them.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5863/1535414962_1.jpg
Oh My Goodness!!! Research is everything! :100:

Could be an uncirculated bankroll spill, are the coat of arms coins of similar date ?

Wally69 said:
Could be an uncirculated bankroll spill, are the coat of arms coins of similar date ?

I was thinking that

I count at least 17 x 1927 commemorative Florins ...!

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

OMG x :100:

Woo hoo! Now that's a big spill. You're going to be busy cleaning for a while. :Y: