E-trac clearance sale - now obsolete

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ded Driver

WA is my backyard
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a beach/coin/jewelery/relic detector is the E-Trac good or great, or is the EQ600/800 that much better?
At $750 for the E-Trac (yes, I rang & confirmed, $750 for the bundle) is it worth it?
1574408309_e-trac_at_reeds_750.jpg

Definitely :Y: :Y:
Both great coin and relic machines.
But the Nox will have the advantage in trashy areas.Imo. :Y:
A ABSOLUTE bargain at that price.

yeah that's what I was thinking Smoky. Ive been procrastinating all year over a new machine.
I picked up an MXT Pro cheap earlier this year, to play with & to satisfy my curiosity & compare to the Xterra 705 while I was considering options..
Im now loving the MXT & doubt I will part with it, but still contemplating something a bit more up-spec. The Equinox had been high on my list, then waiting to see what the Vanquish was going to offer, to which I'm disappointed, as it sits below the EQ600.
I don't have enough time yet to justify the cost of a CTX, & had thought about the E-Trac, but at a premium over the EQ800 I wasn't sure it was better value for money
But now seeing this offer at around $1000 discount its hard to go past.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of people with the E-Trac, & very few good comparisons.
so Im wondering, would $750 be well spent on an E-Trac with the 8" thrown in, or better value spending $999 on an EQ600 :argh:
by the way people, this is at Reeds Prospecting, Perth
going to go have a closer look tomorrow

what would :poop: me the most, is if Minelab suddenly releases a new model in the very near future (year or so) that blows the E-Trac & EQ out of the water, for a similar original price point of the ETrac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts