Dryblower

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldrocs

Dave
Reaction score
I have just brought a dryblower to use at tuena as the creek is getting very low at the moment,
and there is not that much water for highbanking,had a chance to use dd's last week and i was hooked
they are the bee's knee's when it comes to getting the flood gold at tuena and you don't get wet and easy to setup and move.
Will be at tuena this weekend to break it in..
The model i brought is the Goldbuddy will take some pics on the weekend and post later can't wait to try it out....
Cheers Dave.... :p :p

Be great to get some feedback on the unit Dave...May try to catch up as I'm thinking of possibly having another run with the detector. Best of luck out there and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain ;) ....Cheers Wal. :)

Hey Dave, I'll be very interested to hear how you go with the Goldbuddy. I thought DD's unit was really interesting, and I'm thinking of getting a dry blower now instead of a high banker.
regards
Chris

Good to hear GR, wish I could make it out there this weekend....... Bloody UNI :mad:
Be interested to hear what you think about the goldbuddy. Mark is now wanting a dryblower but has been looking at the keen141 :rolleyes: I reminded him that he still has a detector on his "to get" list as well so now he does not know what to do :lol:

See what you have started DD :p

called in on the way home from the Ridge Dave. Left your gear in the front of the van. Bob is thinking of going out tomorrow so I don't know if he will still be there on the weekend or not. Hope the dry blower goes well for you

Cheers :)
ran

Top stuff GR, didn't take long :) and good timing as the water is almost gone. Love to see how the keene deffer from buddy

Thanks for the kind words guys will post a report on the Goldbuddy
next week..
Might see you out there Wal if not happy hunting to everybody..

Cheers Dave...

Hi all,

Dave, as a desert dweller I'm keen to see how this dry blower goes. Keep us posted mate

Jim & Kerrie :)

Hey GR a keene drywasher is on its way just have to find a blower for it :D we should be able to move some dirt now.
cheers
skip

Bob rang last night & said GR's dry blower works well. Not a lot of gold there :rolleyes: but does a good job with what there is
ranma :)

Thanks franma was wondering how he got on. Ben78 the dirt has to be dry but if its slightly dampish you can run it twice to help dry it out and recover gold.

Latest posts