donations

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new and slightly improved donate / contribute page has been created which now includes a section to put your Username.

Cheers Skysie, your contribution is greatly appreciated and will go towards the forum running costs and member giveaways.

hi nugget could we both run a gold guessing comp together like the comps you are running now but I send the prize to the winner saves you a bit of time and $$$ :D

;)

Just a thought with the monthly competitions is it possible to limit them to only members who have posted in that month? The comps are there to increase traffic are they not?

Hi Pauly, to be eligible for the monthly draw you must be a forum member with a minimum of 15 posts, this I believe helps to attract new registrations as well as generate discussion amongst the forum.

Not a bad idea though, I will give it some thought.

Hunting the yellow said:
hi nugget could we both run a gold guessing comp together like the comps you are running now but I send the prize to the winner saves you a bit of time and $$$ :D

I'll be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks for your support guys, I'm unsticking this topic.

Cheers,
Nugget

Latest posts