DNA test the hard truth =(

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the best DH, Life will eventually get better.

I also would like to applaud and congratulate the members and moderaters of this forum for standing up and and providing support and help a fellow member

Well done guys!!!!

Paydirt said:
Sorry DH but you had me feeling for ya, then lost me if ya entertaining the thought of going back there, she obviously sees 'sucker' tattooed across your forehead. Never go back always forward
yeah i thought i would "TRY" to mediate before i get the results back get them back 1st of sept,
there is no chance in hell im gonna be going back just more lies and s#!t, have worked out i get my daughter every weekend except the 3rd weekend of the months ( if she is mine ) there is a part of me that hopes she isnt...
so i can cut bait and run, i didnt get raised to be a jack@$$ and bail on ppl but then again i wasnt raised to be walked all over either
i will inform you guys of the results when the time comes
thanks for reading HH
drys ( dan )

Keep your head up mate, this is the part where all the emotion can start to push and pull you and its hard to be rational and objective. Make sure your at least trying to put good food in the belly, keep the best sleep patterns you can, grab a bit of exercise, and try and stay as focused and positive as you can. Anything self destructive is best left alone too, on the bright side you will have your answer shortly, thinking about the next steps will take some time. There's probably a myriad of thoughts and emotions going on, so take some (planned) time every day doing something you enjoy that takes your mind off everything. None of this is easy but you will navigate your way through all this eventually, and in time it will get easier, keep being good to yourself.

Seen this unfold before, havn't been on the side where there has been a kid involved, but sat through where property and money and friendships have ben ripped torn and gutted, i cannot and wont even try to offer you advice on the DNA scenario, i think that choice will be yours and yours alone to make when the results turn up, but as for the X, the best revenge for that one is to be happy, if they see you starting to move on with your life and starting to enjoy yourself, well that dish is about as cold as its gunna get.
dwt's rememedy for a shatterd heart.
1 Map of your state
2 R1200 GSA Adventure or KTM 1190 r
3 Wallet full 'o' cash
Close your eyes, point to a spot on the map, pick the closest town with a pub to where your finger hit, and go there for a good time, youll meet some new great people, and probarbly have SEX with some of them. ;)
Best of luck DH, there is life after this mate, hang in there :)

so results back the little girl is mine now comes the hard part, the mother is a lying sack of you know what, a leopard wont change its spots so unfortunately things will get messy soon with lawyers n stuff, thanks for the support guys reading over the advice over the past few weeks has helped me keep a level head and focus on the long run , things can only get better from here on out
thanks guys
dan :|

dwt said:
Seen this unfold before, havn't been on the side where there has been a kid involved, but sat through where property and money and friendships have ben ripped torn and gutted, i cannot and wont even try to offer you advice on the DNA scenario, i think that choice will be yours and yours alone to make when the results turn up, but as for the X, the best revenge for that one is to be happy, if they see you starting to move on with your life and starting to enjoy yourself, well that dish is about as cold as its gunna get.
dwt's rememedy for a shatterd heart.
1 Map of your state
2 R1200 GSA Adventure or KTM 1190 r
3 Wallet full 'o' cash
Close your eyes, point to a spot on the map, pick the closest town with a pub to where your finger hit, and go there for a good time, youll meet some new great people, and probarbly have SEX with some of them. ;)
Best of luck DH, there is life after this mate, hang in there :)

I would have to agree,
Be happy
I'm glad you got some closure with the test results
My ex wife has rremarried, but still does everything she can to annoy me
Even after I moved 3000 km away
But hey, I remarried, moved on and am happy. I haven't seen my kids in 8 months, as she won't send them up, even if I pay for them to come up
Just stay positive, and good things will come your way

dryhorrors said:
so results back the little girl is mine now comes the hard part, the mother is a lying sack of you know what, a leopard wont change its spots so unfortunately things will get messy soon with lawyers n stuff, thanks for the support guys reading over the advice over the past few weeks has helped me keep a level head and focus on the long run , things can only get better from here on out
thanks guys
dan :|
I grew up with a mate, kindergarden to year 10 highschool together, worked together for a couple of years and talk 2-3 times a week to this day , almost identical scenarios, you have another person in your life now mate, my mate poured his life into his daughter and now she is repaying him 10 fold, you have a daughter DH, remember that each time you have mediation or court :|
good luck and gods speed to you my friend, i sincerley hope it rolls in your favour. ;)
Ps................ you might want to disregard my shatterd heart remedy, now that you have a daughter, at least the SEX with strangers bit ;)

Kiss & cuddle your daughter often,
Take interest in everything she tells you & does....no matter how mundane or meaningless it appears at the time
Don't attempt to buy her off.
Never say you will be there & then don't show up. ..a big no no !
Don't argue with the ex in front of your girl.
Never ever use her as a bargaining pawn.

Thats advice not from me but the wife...who's own Dad did the exactly opposite.

......I wish you all the best mate.
Cheers.

Mine just turned 11. Got 2 and half years from birth, 2 years of intermittent time and bugger all since with the exception of the generosity of family that have her often. It goes so quick, the time I mean. You are just starting your journey mate but hang in there, no matter how terrible it can be there's always someone who can relate, and forever part of you is a part of her. The system is alot better than it was keep calm and stay positive. You helped create a little miracle.

Best thing mate Is move on. . Tried the going back let's give It a go . But as they say leopards don't change their spots .
My ex did the same to me . I also have two boys to it and love Em both. She remarried and did the same to her partner and what got to me was my boys called him dad . But that's what happens but they knew I was and still their real dad .
Pulling up digs and moving on is gunna be hard but you'll thank yourself in the long run .
If you got to question yourself about her trust truth and lies and loyalty its not going to work as you'll constantly think about It.
Chin up and be proud. Letting go Is hard. But life gets better one day at a time

i havent given her the results yet... i dont want to speak to her... talk about screwed in the head atm, i think im gonna have a drink tonight play a few games of pool
i honestly am torn guys i dont know what way to go maybe there is a answer at the bottom of that bottle after all

dryhorrors said:
i havent given her the results yet... i dont want to speak to her... talk about screwed in the head atm, i think im gonna have a drink tonight play a few games of pool
i honestly am torn guys i dont know what way to go maybe there is a answer at the bottom of that bottle after all

Hey mate,

Things like this sometimes happen because the wife or the husband weren't on the same page....... If you know what I mean by this saying. Sad but true and the result can lead to this situation in life with a marriage........
Best to speak to someone who has been in this situation..... Be it a Man or a woman who have had a positive outcome and not a negative outcome.
Take care of yourself mate and take care of you daughter as best you can, you will not regret it and it will give you peace in your heart in that regard.
Be of good cheer.......
Uncle Bob

Latest posts