deus xp users chatter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys so finally got my control unit back after so much hassle and i was wondering when i have my detector on 85-90 i notice its quite for about a min or 2 then i get this mild chatter in the background while using it .i used to always use my detector on 75 sens so never really noticed it before but now that i have it on 85-90 i tend to have this small chatter in the background constantly .so yeh i was just wondering .any help id be most greatful .im just wondering weather i should send back to xp or not .

Mate, there is obviously an issue with your Deus, you mentioned as such in previously created topics. Just return it and demand that they replace the unit, or take the issue up with XP in France if no joy with the local dealer/distributor.

yeh i ended up contacting xp because the dealer told me they replaced it with a new one and gave me a used unit instead that was so unstable it wasnt funny so i just didnt wanna bother anymore .hardest time ive ever had just trying to get a new replacement the thing is only 4months old as well so i got my old unit back and spoke to xp .but its gonna be a month before i get my unit back so that sucks but anyway .

If you Turn Any High Gained Detector above 80 to 85 % there is A Good Chance it will Chatter, There is nothing Wrong with it, Take it to A Remote Place with No Power Lines and No TVs or Cell Towers and it will Shut up, Storms within 50 to 2000 miles will cause this, The GB II, The GMT, The MXT, The SDC and The GPXs and the TDI Pros etc etc etc will All Do It If you Up The Gain Too Much, That's what Happens when you Buy High Powered Machines,

The Only Issue here is that the people that sold you the machine did not Understand the Symptoms That you described to them and your worries only came about because you have not experimented with your Machines settings Enough, Once a person has owned A Machine that is made to Achieve extreme Gain/Sensitivity they will carry that Info Over to every other Machine they Buy, You need to re read your Manual,

If you Don't Experiment with that Machine then you will never see what that Machine Can Really Do, To me it seems like you are running it at the factory Pre set's, They were Never made to be Run Like that unless you are A Novice. So Power it up and mess with the settings because with the right settings you might be able to turn it right up, and make it run smooth with the right Combinations,

Latest posts