Detecting for gold near Rockhampton QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterau

Peter
Reaction score
Hi All, I will be in Rockhampton for 10 days visiting the brother in law, looking to fill some time, would anyone have any google earth co-ords they could pm me where there might be a chance of a bit of colour and where it be legal to do so. I know I should research it myself but I am doing this casual and if nothing is offered then no probs but if someone sends some co ords then that would be much appreciated and will give me something to do
After rocky I will be going on to the sapphire grounds. could someone advise me which area or caravan park to stay i.e sapphire rubyvale, Anakie, willows etc. I have sieves etc but would prefer parks that have or are close to fossicking parks that sell bags of wash. I am not totally slack, I will then go on to Leonora june , july, august, then you should see me move, like a sports car, well an old broken down sports car. But I will find Gold. Cheers peterau

I live in Mount Morgan, got a garret AT Pro International Detector a few months back.
I have found $3.20c and tons of junk metal.
No locals seem to know any decent areas to find gold.
If anyone has any good spots that you know of, heard of, etc let me know. Keen to team up with anyone for group rounds. :)

Hi
i am john,
Thought id see if there is anyone looking for someone to go metal detecting with around the rockhampton area.
I have a 7O5 mine lab and interested in panning aswel.

hi and welcome john
i am sure someone will answer as the come on line
1512107521_29.jpg

Latest posts