Dealing with Garrett

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had my machine for 5 months now.Overall very happy with it.
Had small issue with battery o'ring,Garrett replaced it under warranty.
Also had an minor issue with DD coil which Garrett replaced with a new one.Had replacement coil on my door step within 24 hours and they gave me free coil cover which are hard to come by at the moment.How about that.
Have to admit,what started with delays and inconvenience turned out to be above expectations on customer service and warranty and performance.Which makes it worth it.Thank you Garrett.
Machine does well and there is good service to back it up.The rest is up to me. :)

gold prospector said:
It is yet to be proven to me after six month of waiting.i still dont have my 20 inch coil and hard case for the atx
I agree 100%.I was merely trying to express my appreciation for a customer service I have received. I haven't experienced that for a long time.
Also I believe Garrett was showing those big coils "in stock" last week unless I am mistaken.
Regards

A mate of mine got the Garret AT Pro, from Aussie detecting.
I must say it is a great lightweight fun detector to use. He has found about $375 in modern coins plus at least 30 pre decimal coins.
No problems at all, gets good battery life too.

He says Brad's service was very good!
Is he a member here?

Latest posts