Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1641076436_seth4.jpg

Would you believe that when Kevin Rudd lived just in the next suburb Norman Park he had the power system fixed in our zone because he as well as we had blackouts every cuppla weeks We have only had planned outages probably 3 times since-due to road construction and pole replacement.
I only expect some consistent rain and stronger winds here.
Cheers Jaros. :)

Earlier on Sunday, meteorologist Shane Kennedy said there had been some expectation the tropical cyclone might intensify on Saturday night, but it was likely to stay a category 1 throughout Sunday.

Its expected to weaken into an ex-tropical cyclone low likely early on Monday, and then it turns more southwest and then west very slowly towards the coast during the week, he said.

See how it's hanging around, well it's gunna do that in some catchment area once it crosses the coast and sits inland of Mount Gananamon.

Jaros said:
Would you believe that when Kevin Rudd lived just in the next suburb Norman Park he had the power system fixed in our zone because he as well as we had blackouts every cuppla weeks We have only had planned outages probably 3 times since-due to road construction and pole replacement.
I only expect some consistent rain and stronger winds here.
Cheers Jaros. :)
I used to live in Norman Park when I was about 25yo Jaros, very hilly from memory and every time we had a big rain we had 3 feet of water rushing through the back yard, the bloody frogs and ducks loved it. :D

Nightjar said:
Your beaches are certainly taking a pounding, saw a clip last night of a sea container going for a swim.
The surfers were enjoying the huge waves.

That Shipping Container was full of Beer ,wine and Spirits.... Now back in the hands of the lifesavers... 8.(

LW...

Latest posts