Cyclones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1584055345_march13.jpg

1584055454_march14.jpg

Ah well, we could use the rain out here near Gatton.
Been putting up with dust too long.

Jaros said:
We have been doing this on the site for at least 5/6 yrs. I don't think informing people is wrong is-mis-informing IS wrong.
You can see it forming the cyclone shape.

Would be easier to start a dedicated cyclone thread I reckon :Y: definitely a worthwhile thread :beer:

Jaros said:
We have been doing this on the site for at least 5/6 yrs. I don't think informing people is wrong-mis-informing IS wrong.
You can see it forming the cyclone shape.

Thank you for the heads up Jaros, it's going to be very wet, information released by Bom at 1400hrs.

http://www.bom.gov.au/wa/forecasts/nwcyclone.shtml

I would say that will head down through the centre,dropping loads of rain,the BOM has said it is a La nina that we are having.

Now, with your left eye covered see what you have written then reverse the procedure read it again and see if it sounds the same.
Which eye did better.

What are you on about? I dont need to wink to know what I wrote or meant. Maybe its you on the sauce.
We want the damn rain, we look forward to the cyclones not for a minute do we wish damage on anyone or death etc.. and anyone who thinks we do is an idiot of the highest order!

Latest posts