Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice chunky gold ring and silvers
And as for the trash leaver if the target sounded sweet enough to dug it up once, and there dumb enough to leave it there they will be digging it up again next time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ooooooo I need to find me a gold ring with the fisher now :lol: :lol:

Good one Heatho, you were only commenting recently that you were overdue for some gold and today you found it and a chunky one at that; nice.
SinHof.

Yeah well I recon I'm overdue for a gold ring too now (again), maybe rub some luck off of this thread Heatho (like a purring goldseeking kitten)(ha) :lol:
Top Gold n Silver hunting mate ,.... so well done too. 8) :cool: :D

Thanks heaps fellas, yeah seems odd that whenever I talk about gold like that it pops up, the yellow metal works in mysterious ways. That's why I had to thank Paulmarr for bringing up the subject. :)

Hopefully gold for everyone on here soon. :D

Yes Rocket only 9k but great to break the drought.

Yeah 5.6 mate. All of the rings in the trash filled parks I do have been over 5g, so yeah they give a decent signal through the trash. I physically couldn't dig all the targets in the pulltab signal zone.

Heatho said:
Yeah 5.6 mate. All of the rings in the trash filled parks I do have been over 5g, so yeah they give a decent signal through the trash. I physically couldn't dig all the targets in the pulltab signal zone.

Mate they can range from 10:12 to 12:16, some different ones I've found go up to 12:32.

Ring pulls, can be from say 10 or 12:18 to 12:26.

They are generally not above 12:26 I find. Anything over that I nearly always dig.

Continued on at the HH today and got a few silvers and $24, plus some sort of ring. It might be gold but it is extremely crusty so it probably isn't but I'll try to clean it up and see what it is. I scraped some of the crap off and it is gold underneath, not coppery soooo really not sure on it. It was already mangled so I gave it a good belting with the hammer and it is quite soft too, anyway we'll see.

1477551147_20161027_173115.jpg

1477551148_20161027_173132.jpg

1477551006_20161027_173138.jpg

Latest posts