Crystalline Gold.....Special but hard to find....scored three!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1393803650_dscn5449.jpg

Been hunting for years here in California...usually found a little bitty here and there. Than I got a lead to an area I never hunted before, I usually hunt close to home..but this property was a one day wonder for me. Hiked up to this ridge and discovered some pocket or surface diggins and detected the tailing piles..I think you Australians call them muck piles,, I may be wrong. Kept at it for an hour and got this clear crisp signal and pulled this one out only 5 inches down. After this one found two more..one was 1.7 grams, the other .7 grams. All found with a Coilteck Mono Platapus. Had the opportunity to hit this spot four more times...and skunked !! Anyways, this is the charmer of the three....it's Trigon Gold and close up the triangles seemed etched in the gold.

YellowFever.... :8 Mullock Heaps it is....sorry mate...lol Thanks mates for the compliment.

I wonder if this is where the Incas, Mexicans and Egyptians got the idea to build pyramids? :rolleyes:

What a magical specimen !!! :lol:

Man, that's a nice looking piece of gold. Its amazing those triangular shapes in the gold, fascinating piece thanks for the pics. :)

Latest posts